Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
Liferay DXP is a robust enterprise Web Portal platform, fully developed using Java programming language. It provides an easy to use development framework for new applications or customization. It has been proven to be reliable and stable in mission critical deployments in diverse industries.
- Complete Enterprise Solution
- Enterprise edition allows web portal development without writing a single line of code.
- Community edition offers portlets and plugins that supports various Enterprise portal developments.
- Cost Effective
- NO licensing costs are involved unless the Out-of-Box features in Enterprise edition are required.
- Easy Implementation & Express Setup
- “Java” platform.
- There are many off-the-shelves apps in the marketplace.
- Portals can be developed in as fast as 3 days!
- UI/UX Compatibility & Responsive Layout
- Works well with CSS, XHTML, HTML5 and other designing technologies.
- Dynamic Drag and Drop feature.
- API available for creating responsive websites.
- and many more!
- Not just these, Liferay today is features with CLOUD capabilities too!
- Keep the conversation going across various touchpoints for an omnichannel experience.
- Engage from prospect to customer to advocate. Support customers from first marketing touch to post-purchase.
- Build on your customer relationships from one interaction to the next to encourage customer growth and loyalty.
- Continuously improve customer experiences with data and insights, such as a single customer view, to better engage and support customers.
- Create different segments of users for your key audiences and visitors.
- Deliver content and functionality in context, tailored for each customer.
- Quickly create engaging customer experiences with scalable personalization tools.
- Stay relevant and continue to keep learning about what your visitors want.
- Host multiple systems on one platform and unify experiences for your customers.
- Connect seamlessly with adjacent solutions such as Liferay Analytics Cloud and Liferay Commerce.
- Bridge legacy systems with new solutions into one powerful platform.
- Leverage an all-in-one-platform that includes a WCM, DAM, Identity Access and Management and a wide breadth of enterprise capabilities.
- Bring customer data into a single view that gets everyone on the same page from sales and marketing to support and operations.
- Create unique, but integrated employee experiences to help unite the work of every team for digital success.
- Drive reuse and efficiency across systems of content, customer data and services.
- Gain insights into what business processes need improvement and streamline them with out-of-the-box workflows.
- Code and deploy more rapidly on Liferay DXP, accelerating development to get your products to market faster.
- Lay the foundation for agility with industry standards development, and then easily migrate and configure any project for Liferay DXP.
- Work faster with less resources. Portal-heritage DXPs are able to seamlessly connect and utilize the legacy software and systems that enterprises have amassed over time
- Experiment and evolve for future needs on a flexible platform that has reusable services, modules, compatibility with a wide range of tools and open APIs.
- Easily scale your solutions as your organization and needs grow with multitenancy capabilities and autoscaling through Liferay DXP Cloud.
- Empower your developers with the modern tools necessary for building your enterprise’s success.
- Build with confidence on a platform that continues to grow through organic innovation and contributions from a vibrant open source community.
Digital Insurance Solutions for Agents, Employees, and Policy holders
Intranet and Portal Solutions for Manufacturing Companies
Portal and Intranet Solutions for Banking & Financial Services
Open Source Intranet, Portal and CMS for Government
Portal and Intranet Solutions for Hospitals & Healthcare Organizations
Intranet & Portal Solutions for Retail
Discover what can you do with Liferay
Find out the most popular use cases
Explore the Digital Experience Platforms
Check the latest version of Liferay DXP 7.2
For more information, please contact our friendly sales representatives: